Ramsau am Dachstein is a top destination for Nordic ski sports.
Cross-country skiing and ski skating are booming like never before. They have become popular winter sports.
Beautiful scenery as well as groomed ski tracks allow you to easily join in this winter delight
The entire network of the Ramsau am Dachstein cross-country trails comprises of 220 km. It has an altitude of 1100 m up to 2700 m and offers all levels of difficulty, thus being suitable for easy-going skiers as well as for top athletes.
At a glance:
- 150 km of tracks for classic skiing and 70 km groomed trails for ski skating
- 13 different cross country loop trails
- Various levels of difficulty, length and altitude
- Floodlit trails at the Ramsau stadium (2,5 km, every day from 5 to 9 pm)
- Kids' cross-country park
- 80 Huts that provide opportunities to stop for a drink and a bite to eat along the way
- Top cross-country ski schools
- Snow-making facilities
- Awarded with the Styrian cross country trail seal of quality
Courses and Prices:
- Taster course Classical Cross Country Skiing 1,5 hours 30,- Euro
- Taster course Skating skiing 1,5 hours 30,- Euro
- Morning or Afternoon session Classic/Skating 2,5 hours 40,- Euro
- Day Tour in Ramsau 75,- Euro
- A multi day programme with several other areas visited 60,- Euro a day